The manufacturers of the R4i Gold R4 3DS cards sought the help of the R4 Wood team in delivering inexpensive yet highly effective R4 3DS cards on the market.
I know that there are a lot of premium R4 3DS cards out there but I think not a lot of people are willing to dish out a lot of money just to buy one.
Just recently, Nintendo updated their firmware to version 10.5 which hopes to fix stability issues and it also aims to increase the performance of the Nintendo 3DS.
But, as with all other official Nintendo firmware, it will render your R4 3DS card inoperable.
So, what do you do when Nintendo releases a new official firmware? You get a kernel or firmware update from your R4 3DS card manufacturer’s website.
And, since the R4i Gold is supported by the R4 Wood team, you are assured that you will get a kernel update at least one week after Nintendo’s official firmware release.
Today, I am going to talk about the R4i Gold v10.5 R4 3DS Card. This is just the same as with other R4i Gold cards released this year with the exception that it comes with the latest kernel update so that you can use it on the latest official Nintendo firmware.
If you are curious about this R4 3DS card’s features, here are just some of them:
- The world’s first host system to support the DSi upgrade to V1.4.5
- Compatible with all DS editions of different kinds of language
- Supports 3DS/3DS XL/ DSL / DSi / DSi XL
- Real-time save
- Supports Action Replay cheat
- DLDI auto-patching
- Support SDHC (Micro SD 4G,8G,16G,32G)
- 2nd generation storage device (no booting tool required)
- Uses MicroSD card, FAT16 or 32
- Supports any MicroSD card speed with no lag in game
- Supports Clean ROM, drag and drop. Works on any OS
- Built in NoPass
- Automatically detects save type
- Save directly to MicroSD card, not to onboard chip
- Supports Moonshell and other homebrew applications.
- User-friendly skinnable interface. Touchscreen or button operation
- Supports rumble pak and memory pak
- Supports the WiFi game, DS Rumble Pak, DS Browser
- Supports Soft Reset.
- moonshell 2.10 support Software Reset function (Press START key back to the R4 menu)
Aside from the amazing support they get from the R4 Wood team, a lot of people prefer the R4i Gold R4 3DS cards because of their amazing aftersales support.
Hear me out here: whenever you buy an R4 3DS card, it can only be bought online. That means that the card itself has to be shipped and delivered to your doorstep.
Now, there are times that products can get damaged during delivery. The good thing about R4i Gold R4 3DS cards is that they allow re-shipping of their damaged R4 3DS cards.
What I mean by this is that you will get a new and working R4 3DS cards should you get a damaged one during delivery. All you have to do is ship back their damaged R4 3DS card and they will have it replaced, free of charge.
The R4i Gold v10.5 R4 3DS Card comes with the latest kernel update and it should work on your Nintendo 3DS without any problems.